Scientist looking for a career change
Have you recently finished your Masters or PhD in a scientific discipline and love programming?
Are you looking for a career change?
Come and join our software development team and help science move faster!
- You have just completed your Master’s or PhD in a scientific discipline (Biology, Biochemistry, Physics, Maths or any other area)
- You are looking to join a project where you can make a positive impact in the world.
- You love programming, because… you do!
- You like to work in a team and your colleagues want you in their team.
- You are good at coming up with new ideas and can communicate them clearly.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You created or maintain a web based project (e.g.: you created a web based solution, setup a web server, manage your group website, etc.).
- These last years have shown just how important Science is. Our mission is to accelerate science by making it more efficient.
- We have created LabOrders, an online platform that started by helping place and manage orders in R&D labs and is now aiming to be the leading management solution for those organizations.
- Our clients include some of the top research institutions, our catalogs have more than 6 million products from a growing number of vendors and last year we have processed more than 60 million euros in orders.
- We are a growing company, ISO 27001 certified and based in Porto.
We are scientists ourselves and are continuously looking for people who are also passionate about science and programming to join our software development team.
Come and grow with us, as we reach more scientists and make Science move faster!
Are you in?
Please send your application to email@example.com .
Please notice that for this application we are probably more interested in your programming side projects than in all the details of your scientific work. Although we are pretty sure we will get to talk about those at some point :)