Junior Web Developer (recent graduate or 2-3 years experience)
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our product development team and help science move faster.
- You have just finished a degree in Computer Science or Engineering or have 2 to 3 years experience.
- You are looking to join a project where you can make a positive impact in the world.
- You love programming, because… you do!
- You are rigorous with the code you write.
- You think about the security of your product when you code.
- Preferably you have experience in web programming languages. We currently use PHP (OOP), MySQL and jQuery.
- You like to work in a team and your colleagues want you in their team.
- You are good at coming up with new ideas and can communicate them clearly.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- These past years have shown just how important Science is. Our mission is to accelerate science by making it more efficient.
- We have created LabOrders, an online platform that started by helping place and manage orders in R&D labs and is now aiming to be the leading management solution for those organizations.
- Our clients include some of the top research institutions, our catalogs have more than 6 million products from a growing number of vendors and last year we have processed more than 60 million euros in orders.
- We are a growing company, ISO 27001 certified and based in Porto.
We are looking for people who are passionate about programming and that would like to grow with us and make science move faster.
Are you in?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.